100% full Not resolved

boxedart is rubbish!I bought the graphics package they are offering and it's totally out of date, I've seen web templates made in 2007!!

The quality of the graphics are not good. There're only few things that are good, but not professional. Unfortunately I forgot to cancel my subscription and I've been charged, then I asked them nicely to give me a refund as I didn't want to pay for something I won't use and don't like and they said NO because their policies and blah blah...

They don't care customers at all. So don't buy it!!

Boxedart is SCAM!!Not for my mistake, for their rubbish graphic package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Their fake advertisement, Low quality products, Products totally out of date, Not refund, Not advise to renew, Wrong policies, Do not care customers, Web templates from 2007.

Had an Experience with BoxedArt?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Jdog Enterprises - J Dog Enterprises posted access to my home address on their revenge site Jdog Enterprises "J Dog Enterprises uses the abused to make money on the internet. They are part of a website called Dating Psychos, which allows hurt people to anonymously post anything about..." Read more Pablo Schaffner misappropriates clients IP Pablo Schaffner "On 10 November 2015, I engaged the graphic design company pabloschaffner.com to follow an art brief. A lot of our company’s proprietary artwork was sent to Pablo Schaffner via email. Our company..." Read more Acybersolutions scrypt Acybersolutions "Hi sorry for my english, i m french. i translate with google. I bought the script ad network here: https://www.acybersolutions.com/ they are thieves, do not buy. I can provide all the evidence to..." Read more HIBU v Certified Public Insurance Adjusters CASE INFO: NYS Nassau Supreme Index No.: 01309-13 Hibu "My adds were always in column alphabetical listing (C), which I was usually close to the top and supplemented my add with bold and or larger 1HS to 2HS ads..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more