100% full Not resolved

boxedart is rubbish!I bought the graphics package they are offering and it's totally out of date, I've seen web templates made in 2007!!

The quality of the graphics are not good. There're only few things that are good, but not professional. Unfortunately I forgot to cancel my subscription and I've been charged, then I asked them nicely to give me a refund as I didn't want to pay for something I won't use and don't like and they said NO because their policies and blah blah...

They don't care customers at all. So don't buy it!!

Boxedart is SCAM!!Not for my mistake, for their rubbish graphic package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Their fake advertisement, Low quality products, Products totally out of date, Not refund, Not advise to renew, Wrong policies, Do not care customers, Web templates from 2007.

Had an Experience with BoxedArt?

Comments

Seraph Infotech - Funds misappropriated Seraph Infotech "I worked for them as a freelancer (Content Writer), but was unpaid for my efforts. They didn't pay me at all. After repeated reminders, calls and emails, I was left..." Read more Acybersolutions scrypt Acybersolutions "Hi sorry for my english, i m french. i translate with google. I bought the script ad network here: https://www.acybersolutions.com/ they are thieves, do not buy. I can provide all the evidence to..." Read more Getblastednow - Blast Media is far from a scam! Getblastednow "If you are an employee of Blast Media or one of my friends please do not leave any comments. I have been getting death threats by email, text and phone...." Read more Gusani Infotech Scam Gusani "i was foolish enough to pay gusani infotech out of india £500 to build a website for me, it turned out that just like most other indian software companies, they..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more